20040813

Quite the month

This August, has started great and is only getting better . At work things have dramatically improved as my internal visibility has risen, and they tell me I'm gonna be traveling a lot more. As for my social life, I've gotten to celebrate a ton of friends birthdays, my sis turns 28 today ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!) , and next week i'm throwing a toga party in honor of the olympics. To top it off today is friday the 13th, I don't know why but I've always had good luck on friday the 13ths. The rest of this month reeks of potential, don't know why, I can just smell it.



Funky Friday playlist:

Stevie Wonder- Superstition
Kool and the gang- Jungle Boogie
Hot Chocolate- Sexy Thing
Red Hot Chilli Peppers- Higher Ground
George Clinton- Dr. Funkenstein
Average White Band- Pick Up the Pieces
Commodores- Brick House
Beastie Boys- Sabrosa



No comments: