20040402

80's

Rockin in the 80's
  • Flock of Seagulls- I ran
  • Aha-Take On Me
  • Thompson Twins- Hold Me Now
  • Duran Duran- Hungry Like the Wolf
  • Frankie goes to Hollywood- Relax
  • Nena- 99 Luftballons
  • Taco- Puttin on the Ritz
  • Falco- Rock me Amadeus
  • Wang Chung- Living in a Box
  • Michael Jackson- Billie Jean
  • Tommy Tutone- 867-5309(Jenny)

In Honor of my 80's playlist I thought I'd lst a couple nostaliga links for all the children of the 80s 80's Cartoons Central great site with an alphabetical list of all your favorite cartoons. 80s Children.com - 80s Cartoons, Toys, Fashion, and More generic site for 80's stuff. The 80's Movies Rewind Home of 80s Movies, fast rewind, of course all of you can search out your own john cusack, and molly ringwald links. but I thought you'd all enjoy a trip through the way back machine.

No comments: