20040311

Stress relief in the cube SFW with headphones

Swing-ish
  • Royal Crown Revue-Zip Gun Bop
  • Big Bad Voodoo Daddy- You and Me and the Bottle Makes three
  • Cherry Poppin Daddies- Zoot Suit Riot
  • Steve Lucky and the Rhumba Bums- Wall to Wall Sax
  • Squirrel Nut Zippers- Fat Cat
  • Benny Goodman- Sing Sing Sing
  • Louis Prima- Jump Jive and Wail
  • Duke Ellington- Don't mean a thing ( if it ain't got that swing)
  • Duke Ellington- Take the A train
  • Royal Crown Revue- Beyond the Sea

Brilliant flash bubblewrap for relieving stress in your cube, and it requires way less space/flexibility than yoga. So it has come to the point where nearly all of my links are coming from my aunt. I no longer have to scour the web for unusual sites or little tools because she aggregates them for me, and unlike fark they are delivered to my mailbox every morning. So I have decided to find a couple good ones of my own so I feel less like an aggregator and more like a collector. I'd just like to give a shout-out to an acquaintance from school, Anthony Levandowski, who has entered in the Barstow to Las Vegas robot race with, get this, a robotic motorcycle(scroll down to get to levandowski), trying to solve a problem much tougher than a segway.

No comments: