20040302

Interesting take on gi-joe public service announcements here : ala what's up tigerlily. I think these were only funny because I remember the originals so well.


Middle School/Junior High

  • Nirvana- Smells LikeTeen Spirit
  • Pearl Jam- Daughter
  • STP-Plush
  • Cracker- Low
  • The Smashing Pumpkins- Cherub Rock
  • The Smiths- Girlfriend in a Coma
  • Alice in Chains- No excuses
  • Soundgarden-Black Hole Sun
  • Bush- Everything Zen
  • Sponge-Plowed
  • White Zombie-More Human than Human
  • Meat Puppets- Backwater


So I was feeling a real 92-95 kinda vibe today for some reason, so I thought I'd take the ipod off random and put together a little playlist of appropriate songs. These are the last few that came up, If only I had long hair and a flannel, the vibe would be complete. That and 3.75'll get me some of seattle's best coffee to drown my angst in.

No comments: