20040317

St patrick's day or kiss me, I'm irish

Themes and soundtracks
  • The Ventures- Hawaii 5.0 Theme
  • The Seatbelts- Tank(Cowboy Bebop)
  • Mancini- Peter Gunn Theme
  • U2 -Mission Impossible Theme
  • Propellerheads- OHMSS(Bond)
  • A3-Woke up this morning(Sopranos)
  • Propellerheads-Spybreak(Matrix)
  • The Ventures-Pulp Fiction Theme

So today's a short playlist . The weather today has been once again beautiful, soon I'm gonna have to stop posting about nice weather and get used to it. The way it's been you'd think I was in LA. Erin Go Bragh   In Honor of St Patrick's day tonight I shall partake of carbombs ( boiler-makers with guiness and a shot of half irish whiskey, half irish cream liquer), and some sort of stew with meat and potatoes, ideally no cabbage, but it's up to my cousin who's making it.

No comments: