20040608

Unusual string of events

It's 8000 miles to Melbourne, I got an HD full of code, half a pack of gum, it's dark ouside and I'm wearing sunglasses...
So the last week or so has been interesting, I saw a couple old friends and exes I haven't seen in a while. I went to a kickass "A Perfect Circle" concert. I attended a birthday party of someone who I had never met before the party. Kobe hit a clutch 3 tonight so the lake-show could win it in overtime. Today I found out that I will probably be doing a month or two stint in Melbourne for work, great opportunity, but man 2 months on the other side of the world. It's a good thing I'm single

Playlist
April 4 sounds eclectic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so JEALOUS!!!
I was going to go to Australia and NZ, but I thought I wouldn't have enough time for a whole continent!

I'll email you a list of places you can go in Melbourne that an Aussie told me about.

When are you going?

-p